Thursday, April 14, 2011

Let Us

"Let us not therefore go hurrying about and collecting honey, bee-like, buzzing here and there impatiently from a knowledge of what is to be arrived at, but let us open our leaves like a flower and be passive and receptive."
-John Keats


Let us receive.  Let us be comforted by the endurance of nature, the changing of the seasons, the sun and moon's light. 

Let us be kind to one another, not out of pure perfectionism, but out of pure love.  Let us be still and small, allowing God to be big. 

Moving gracefully into new changes, accepting grief or sorrow and however much time is required, we, too, are enduring.
-Jade
Thank you all for your kindness and support.

14 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, but then, what else can I expect from Keats?

    ReplyDelete
  2. O what a good idea - having been bee-ing all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jade ~ I haven't been blogging much, but wanted to pop in. This is lovely. You are lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to remember to slow down, to enjoy the season. Thank you for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela, glad you enjoyed it. :)

    Word in the Hand, it is tempting to be a bee isn't it? lol

    Robin, Thank you!! :)
    I see you've blogged today. I will check it out.

    Dawn, Thank you for commenting

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that, let us receive.
    Peace,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love "let us be still and small and let God be big" so true but tough for me! I am grateful for the reminder whenever I hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let us be kind to one another...

    thanks Jade for this wonderful post :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh...what a wonderful post. I love the message.

    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  10. your words are divine.
    well done post.

    bless you.
    smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Keats!
    This was my absolute favorite line -
    Let us be still and small, allowing God to be big.
    So often we try to be large and in charge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Let us receive." Such a simple thought but one that we often forget. Thanks for the kind reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete