Sunday, February 19, 2012

Small Stones Blog

I've been spending time (almost) everyday writing "small stones," short pieces of writing in which I record the things I observe with my physical senses and mind.  The idea to write small stones came from Writing Our Way Home.  These writings are pretty quick and spontaneous, (I'd like to consider them more like sketches), although there are times I find myself stuck at the keyboard for awhile trying to polish them just perfectly! 

I've started a separate blog for my small stones called Puttering Rabbit.  You might have remembered me posting earlier about a different site name for small stones.  I didn't know that if I changed the blog address in my blogger settings, my readers would have to follow again.  So if you're interested, please follow again.  I apologize for this!

The blog name is from a favorite writing book of mine, If You Want To Write by Brenda Ueland. “The imagination needs moodling,―long, inefficient happy idling, dawdling and puttering. ”

Puttering Rabbit : small stones

5 comments:

  1. Ah, I shall have to take a look at that book. I always have time to read books about writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. puttering is such a beautiful word. Gosh you are a great writer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave you an award. I just think your blog is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete