Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lists of Favorites

This morning, I enjoyed some beautiful lists written by B on her blog Cloud Sailor and felt inspired to take part in this fun little challenge to list three favorites in a variety of chosen categories.

Ways to Work through Writer's Block
 *Choose a new seat to write, instead of at my desk, sit at the kitchen table or on the living room couch
 *Pour some tea
 *Listen to quiet music at a medium to sort of loud volume

Blooming Things
*Lavender
*Cherry blossom trees
*Weeping willows

Cozy Wintry Things
*Pink plush slippers
*Candles
*Untouched snow

Flavors of Tea
*Jasmine Pearls
*White Moonlight
*English Breakfast

Try this on your blog if you'd like!
You can choose your own categories.

4 comments:

  1. I love these lists. They are a little window into the life of a blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one whose favourite musicians change from day to day. Hehe. (We're doing a Mozart piece in our choir right now and it is just beautiful. Our director can hardly contain her excitement at how it sounds. Of course, she does tend to be extremely ebullient...)

    I must try White Moonlight tea! I just love the sound of it.

    The categories you've chosen are wonderful. I'm glad you decided to do this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lists are beautiful! So many lovely things on here. I am not a tea-drinker, but the sound of Jasmine Pearls and White Moonlight makes me feel as if I'm missing out on something very special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great lists! Somehow just reading them makes me feel full of bright things and surrounded my sweet smells- utterly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete